Re: [TenTec] Radio shack DOES have DeOxit

To: geraldj@weather.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Radio shack DOES have DeOxit
From: Byron Tatum <bjtatum1@att.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 12:15:43 -0700 (PDT)
A note-
    Several months back I saw on one of these reflectors a link to an
Audio-oriented supplier that had a web store and sold various maintenance
items. They had the best prices for the De-Oxit and Pro-Gold than most others,
and free shipping. They were great to deal with, the owner even telephoned me
to make sure I was pleased. I am trying to recall their name but it escapes me
at this moment, I have only made this one purchase from them.
                            Thanks, Byron