Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Feed Back

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Feed Back
From: Rolf Krogstad <rolf.krogstad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:30:30 -0500
Dave,
I had something similar with my Orion 1.
I was picking up an AM broadcast station over the Orion speaker when I
transmitted as well as some feedback.
I found out that it was caused by a cable adaptor that was plugged into one
of the jacks on the back of the Orion....a 1/8" mono to RCA jack converter
plug.
I clipped the 1/8" jack off the cable, soldered on an RCA jack and the
problem disappeared.

gl,
Rolf  NR0T