Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Query

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Query
From: Val Erwin <valerwin@att.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 06:31:49 -0800 (PST)
Mornin' Denny......

Understand.........it is just the Engineer in me...........I am a BSEE with
extensive RF experience. When electronics do not meet spec, it bugs
me!.........When I originally purchased the radio, I measured it at 105 watts
output using the same methods. Thus, there is no doubt in my mind that the RF
power has decreased from the beginning, measured at 13.8 VDC.

Will take your suggestion and give T-T a call and see where the magic pot is
located.........if there is one.

Hava' good day.......

Val / W5PUT