[TenTec] (no subject)

To: Ten Tec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: "M. Todd Miskel" <foamhand@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 12:43:15 -0700

Hello All, well I like some of the new features in 2.041 as i stated earlier,
but there are bugs as to be expected and so I returned to 2.039 for now. I will
try again after the new program has been hashed over by people more
knowledgable than me and maybe a further update to fix the bugs appears.
Overall though, I say it's a good start.

Also O.T.  Does anyone know how I need to set my email up where my posts appear
in proper paragraphs rather in one long string like they have been on here?
Thanks for any help. 73, Todd - KT0DD