Re: [TenTec] 546c advice

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 546c advice
From: hdmc38@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 20:01:56 +0000
Well Verne

  I hve an Omni D that was a factory conversion from the Omni C. It came with
the transceiver, 243 VFO, 252MO power supply, and a D-104 Golden Eagle in good
shape.I paid $500.00 for the lot.So I think that Jack is in the ballpark. I
really like this rig and you can run split with the VFO and monitor both
frequencies at the same time. The Omni D Series B is worth the most. Check the
back of the rig look for a sticker that says Series B. The one problem common
to all these rigs is after awhile the PTO starts to slip. But Ten-Tec still
works on these. Hope this helps.

       73 Joe K4XZ
--
JOE PATRICK