Re: [TenTec] Regarding conversations with TT engineer(s)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Regarding conversations with TT engineer(s)
From: Scott Harwood <scotthsr@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:50:31 -0400 (EDT)
I bought an Orion right after it came out.  I traded with Ten-Tec for an Orion
II when it came out.  Installed all software upgrades with no problem.

Do I understand completely everything about the rig?  No, but this is my fault.
 Do I enjoy operating with the Orion?  Definitely, yes!  Do I talk to just
about anyone I want to?  Yes.  Do I get fantastic reports on audio, signal
quality, etc.?  Yes.  Is it an outstanding radio for the money?  Yes.

What is the problem here?  Some of us have too much time on our hands.

Scott K4VWK