Re: [TenTec] 95% Shield

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 95% Shield
From: Jim WA9YSD <wa9ysd@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 15:38:00 -0700 (PDT)
Your probably right the Lawyers my have a festival with that.  From what I have
read BC transmitter site engineers percentage was about 10% or a bit more that
had leukemia.  Wish I could find where I had read that.  I know of 2 engineers
that did have it.  One had nothing but bad things to say to me about that and
the company they worked for.  Us hams are never going to be exposed to that
type of environment.

1001 ways RF can get into equipment.  This digital TV and radio stuff has me on
edge.  More problems to encounter.

 Keep The Faith, Jim K9TF/WA9YSD