Re: [TenTec] LEGAL LIMIT PLUS AMP ALPHA 77D

To: <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] LEGAL LIMIT PLUS AMP ALPHA 77D
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 23:48:32 -0700
Ken:  I also have a 425...the version with the QSK/PTT-VOX switch on the
front, and found it to be a solid performer in every respect.  I still have
it on the desk, but I use it now as a back-up to the ACOM 2000A.  The 2000A
will do full contest duty in RTTY at legal limit and with auto-tune to boot.
Not cheap, but then nothing really good is!

         Ron  N6IE
      www.N6IE.com