Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Jupiter on PSK31

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Jupiter on PSK31
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:33:41 -0600
To the contrary, I use the supplied Tentec cables, with added connector
gender and type adaptors, between the sound card and the Omni VII very
successfully for RTTY and PSK-31.  Since both devices have Line Inputs and
Line Outputs the levels and impedances match quite well.  Adjustments in the
Omni VII and the soundcard Mixer adjustments handle any needed level
adjustments with out any extreme maximum or minimum settings.  Thus no
transformers, no pots, no attenuators needed.

I see no reason this approach would not work with the Jupiter.

73
Bob, K4TAX