[TenTec] O II stopped TX-ing

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] O II stopped TX-ing
From: "Henrik Weiss" <oz1ing@mail.dk>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 05:56:46 +0100
Rig OII went TX dead.

It was subject to an incident of short transmission into wrong antenna.
Now the power is lost. It has happened for me once before and I moved
the radio around on the desk a bit - when it suddenly came back on again
- strange

I could not cure it that way again. I have taken off the lids but don't
see any loose wires at first sight.

I can hear the TX relay click, but no power is present.

I did a master reset - no result.

Could it be the SWR sniffing device caused the PA to reduce power and
now don't now how to restore?

Or perhaps the PA that is destroyed?

Help appreciated.

Henrik