[TenTec] Headphone Monitoring of Sent CW on Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Headphone Monitoring of Sent CW on Orion
From: "RM" <royalct@inr.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 09:14:39 -0500
Ok, I have an Orion II and getting back in to CW after many years.

How does one monitor sent CW via headphones plugged into the Orion with an
external keyer?

I have not found any discussion in the Orion's Manual, which addresses this.

This is very important that I hear both receive and sent code through the
headphones, plugged into the Orion, as the 'natives' (young adults and wife)
of the house are about to throw me outside into the snow.

Ron / NU1U