[TenTec] FS: Hercules 444/PS HF amplifier

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Hercules 444/PS HF amplifier
From: Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 20:13:39 -0800
I am selling my remaining analog Ten-Tec stations this week. This sale
is for the Hercules 444 that I have used with those stations.
Cosmetically this amplifier is designed to mate with the earlier Omni
series (Omni A, D, B, and C) but works great with the Corsair and
Corsair II as well.

The Hercules  444 incorporates a fairly unique QSK keying design so it
is best used with the earlier Omni series (up to the 'C' model) where it
will even band switch with the transceiver or with the Corsair/Corsair
II if you manually band switch. This amplifier easily puts out
approximately 600 watts and operates on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, and
10-meters. It is a fully solid state, instant on, QSK HF amplifier. The
amplifier works properly including all automatic safeguard circuits. The
lighted rocker switches are original and illuminate. The meter
backlights work too.I've seen more than a few of these amplifiers and
this is the nicest I've encountered, easily an 8.5 or 9 of 10). Includes
the matching external 50volt power supply (good condition).

I haven't set a price as yet other than a 'don't bother below this
minimum' so I will be entertaining offers for the next few days.. If the
offers are too low I'll sell this amplifier/power supply by popular
auction site in a few days.

Item 3

Ten-Tec Hercules 444 HF amplifier with matching power supply
Original manuals

No offers below $600 plus shipping will be considered. Pick up would be
advisable do to size and weight of external power supply.

(see other listing for Omni-C  and Corsair II stations)

73,

Jerry, KG6TT

--
Ralph Jerald "Jerry" Volpe