Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI 9MHZ filters

To: <dub@oklahoma.net>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI 9MHZ filters
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 20:49:22 -0500
As I recall the PBT is for the 6.3 MHz IF and not the 9 MHz IF.  Be sure the
gain jumper is in the HI position.  It's easy to miss the pin alignment.
I only used a 500 Hz filter in the N-2 position with a 1.8 KHz filter in the
N-1 position in my Omni VI Plus.  Loved that combination and had 1.8 KHz,
500 Hz and 250 Hz filters in the 6.3 MHz IF slots.

Might try swapping positions just to be sure that some "mods" haven't been
done to accommodate the INRAD filters loss.

73
Bob K4TAX