Re: [TenTec] international

To: Lee Armitage <LEE@GJ.NET>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] international
From: "Carter, K8VT" <k8vt@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:04:18 -0400
Lee Armitage wrote:
>  Steve,
>
>  Western Union is only OK for you to SEND money to someone that needs
>  some immediate cash, not to complete a sale.
>
>  It is a favorite for scammers' and I would never sell anything and be
>  paid by Western Union.

Lee, why not accept WU as payment? I have done this a couple of times,
once from a European country and once from an Asian country. I go down
to my local WU agent (the corner drug store), they check my ID and then
give me cash. Now I know I am assuming <grin>, but I would think WU
would be pretty sure of the transaction before they dole out the cash.