[TenTec] Orion and Ameritron ALS 600

To: "Tentec" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion and Ameritron ALS 600
From: "Vince Santis" <vsantis@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 15:27:10 -0400
Hi,

I've been running my Orion I with an ALS 600 for about a year now.
Recently I cooked the power transistors and I'm not sure what happened.
I've revisited the ALS 600 manual which talks about an ALC connection
between the Orion and the amp. However there is no ALC jack on the rig.
Is there an alternative wiring scheme, such as using the TX OUT and Tx
EN?

Thanks,

Vince Santis, N1VS
Winsted, CT 06098