Re: [TenTec] what DSP Noise Reduction is all about

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] what DSP Noise Reduction is all about
From: "Douglas Shock" <douglas.shock@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:06:16 -0700
Ken,
no attempt to get this thread going again but we all know Doug's code got
picked apart so we don't really know what's going on here.

My 2 cents on the NR is that there is still room for improvement...however,
it is far batter on my Orion II with the current j release than in previous
releases. It is very effective and very usable. But, as stated in a thread
last week...is effected by bandwidths. And...hands down...superior to my
1000MP Mark V with regard to NR.

Doug / K0ZU