Re: [TenTec] eHam Reviews

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] eHam Reviews
From: "HUGHESRO" <ROGERH@realtracs.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:15:01 -0500
Grant, Did anyone see or say what John's problem was with the Orions. I'd be
interested to know. He is a pretty sharp guy. I wonder what radio he went to.
Why would the review be canned? Maybe it really wasn't a review. You are so
right on those reviews. I hve said this since abt 6 months after the 1st orion
started selling, that a few folks bought it and had manuel, but could not
and/or did not learn how to use it. It's not your daddy's radio. I'm on the
orion 1 alot at nite at my close friends. I use my omni 6 and Yaesu 1000mp mk5.
The Yaesu was a big disappointment after using the orion and omni 6. Go read
the reviews on the FT2000. My 1000 mk5 sounds great audio wise but deaf on
receive. So it is my psk and rtty radio to laptop. I am setting the omni 6 up
for fsk rtty. Anyway I am really rambling and still at work. 73 Hve gud
weekend. Roger W4IV