[TenTec] Sinisa Hristov Using Orion's Receiver for O2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sinisa Hristov Using Orion's Receiver for O2
From: "Doug Turnbull" <turnbull@net1.ie>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:25:49 +0100
Hi All es Sinisa Hristov
     When I first purchase my Orion 2 a couple of months back, I found an
article by Sinisa Hristov, YT1NT titled, "Using Orion's Receiver" to be of
particular help.   I wonder if Sinisa has ever considered writing another
such piece for O2 and indeed O1 using the latest firmware.   Can any one
recommend a similar article available on the internet?   I have used Google
but so far have yet to find such a useful article.

      I would like to take this opportunity to say how very interesting and
helpful this reflector is to me.   Only today did I upgrade my O2 to 2.037J
and all seems okay so far.    I do find a considerable improvement in the NR
and will be interested to see the results with the new SP.   Thanks to all
who contribute to this forum.    73 Doug EI2CN