[TenTec] Power adjustment

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Power adjustment
From: Vincent Sgroi <k1rm@intergate.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 06:30:40 -0400
I have owned my Orion 2 for several months and really enjoy it.  I have
a minor complaint.  The power output according to the digital meter is
100 and the same on the analog dial, however, into a dummy load it reads
90 watts on two different watt meters(Drake and Daiwa).  Can someone
tell me it there is an adjustment which I can make or is it software
driven.   The other minor complaint is that the analog meter smashes up
against the pin running the output  to full power and doesn't track the
output power of the digital watt meter.  I think a rather poor design.

Thanks,
Vin