Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Re: Digest Number 26

To: <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] Re: Digest Number 26
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 19:29:46 -0400
I spoke with Gary Barbour at the Tentec hamfest and he said the performance
of the Omni VII would be better than the Omni VI and not quite as good as
the Orion II.

I particularly liked the human factoring on the radio.  It was easy to
figure out how to use.  A manual didn't seem necessary.

The radio that was being used was a prototype.  I would not infer any
perfomance issues because we were just using a prototype and not a finished
product.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain