[TenTec] Omni 6 (563) and 962 p.s. For Sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 (563) and 962 p.s. For Sale
From: W5vhp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:21:13 EDT

This radio, s/n 11A10396, was purchased new by Dave Kennedy, N4SU, in
January, 1997.  I bought it recently from his widow.  I am selling  because I
have
found an Omni 6 Plus.

Dave was a meticulous engineer and his rig is in excellent mechanical and
electrical condition.  Everything was purchased new from Ten Tec and both  Dave
and I are non-smokers.  This was Dave's favorite radio and it was used  to
confirm DXCC 295 and WAZ on 160 meters.  Cosmetically it is in excellent
condition.  Filters installed are 285 and 282.  Original manual.

The included 962 power supply, s/n 05H10386 is also in excellent physical
and electrical condition.

The price is $1,100, firm, plus shipping from 72715.

Pictures of the equipment are available.  If interested, please e-mail  me
off-reflector.

Thanks,

Larry   W5VHP