Re: [TenTec] Internal tuner settings when changing bands and/orrebooting

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Internal tuner settings when changing bands and/orrebooting
From: John Nason / NA9U <na9u@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 07:03:24 -0700 (PDT)
No 2.032 does not remember tuner settings when
changing bands or rebooting.  It is not a memory
tuner.

Frankly I like that.  A memory tuner I used to have
would set itself at some sub-optimal settings and then
it was hell to get it to reconfigure to a different
setting.  With the O2 you can push tune again and get
new configuration.

73,
John NA9U