Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] The ORION II sure makes me happy
From: <k6kdk@k6kdk.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:52:45 -0800
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
griping to the spectators rather than
the engineer, who can actually do something about
the problem. ;-) I still don't get it.

============end snip=============

Bill,

Well, I think you have phrased a "whine" there! (maybe without realizing it,
but maybe you have your poker face April 1st tounge in cheek on there with the
little ";-)" symbol..) In any event, your point is well taken, it's not doing
any good because.. the engineers aren't within listening distance. hi hi

As to the spectators at the track, I thought most on the refector were "in the
race", not watching from the sidelines,.. .. I said it before, and it bears
repeating.. TT is playing to a tough audience. Top contesters, Top Dxers, and
very serious hams worldwide have bought into Orion. It is not a place for the
faint of heart. As my mother used to say, ".. if you can't take the heat in the
kitchen.."

- Dan