Re: [TenTec] QST AD

To: Ron Castro <ronc@sonic.net>,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] QST AD
From: Larry DiGioia <listacct@longwire.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:20:08 -0500
I agree that QST never says anything bad. It's kind of boring. I wish
Worldradio did HF rig reviews. I wish Kurt did HF rig reviews!

However, as far as the advertisers go, consider this:

You are an HF rig manufacturer. What are your choices of places to
advertise?/

/If QST wrote some "bad" things in a review of your product, what would
you do? Take your ad money and go elsewhere? Chances are, you are
already spending a boatload of money to get maximum allowable space
"elsewhere."

Can you picture Yaesu dropping their advertising in QST, for ANY reason?
I can't.
//

--
Larry  N8KU