Re: [TenTec] ORION BCI

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION BCI
From: "Martin, AA6E" <martin.ewing@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 16:39:11 -0400
Some people have trouble with BCI on the Orion, but most people don't. Of
course, if you've got it, it's important to you.

What would be very helpful, at this point, are some simple engineering
tests. I.e., see how much BC voltage input (at various frequencies) is
tolerated w/o Rx problems. If possible, compare with other rigs. Some of us
have good test gear that can do this easily.

Until we get data, there's not much more to be said, IMHO.

73 Martin AA6E

--
martin.ewing@gmail.com
http://blog.aa6e.net