Re: [TenTec] Which side of OMNI VI+ do you put the power supply?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Which side of OMNI VI+ do you put the power supply?
From: "Jim Weisz" <k2np@lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:16:42 -0500
Hi Dave..
  Yes.. as you look at the rig from the front, keep the power supply
to the right side.. Reason being is to keep possible hum induction from
the power supply away from the mic. circuits that are on the side of
the mic. jack on your OMNI VI.. The same applies to the Paragons
also, and I do the same with the Collins KWM 2 for that matter..Hope
you continue to enjoy your TT gear!....
                                           73, Jim..