[TenTec] Triton 540 SSB low audio resolved

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton 540 SSB low audio resolved
From: "David Stansell" <daves1@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 13:45:03 -0600
O.K., I called ten-tec and technician advised to not go through the power
supply with the mike, instead go directly to the radio.  I did and talked FB
with Florida and Texas.  The power supply houses the vox, and delay so I lose
that but not one that uses it too much.
  I could use a digital readout and a 242 VFO to make this station tops.  Got a
matching KR20A keyer coming in the mail.  Thanks too all for the advice.  This
weather is very appropriate for some Crappie fishing in S.C.. and a little DX
at night.  Tnx Agn, David W4KA