[TenTec] FS: Jupiter 538

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Jupiter 538
From: "Larry W8ER" <larry@w8er.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:09:53 -0500
I have a very clean (like new) Jupiter, with all of the accessories for sale.
It has never been in a smoking environment. It has the latest microcode (of
course) version 1.26. It also has the internal automatic antoona teener.

Included also is the fancy metalized knobs, the optional fan, the destop remote
control pod, and the speaker and the original TT manual.

I am asking $1350 and that includes the shipping to your door anywhere in the
lower 48.

If you have any questions you can email me at larry@w8er.com .

--Larry W8ER