[TenTec] Omni VI, opt3 problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI, opt3 problem
From: <wlbaber@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 20:21:17 -0500
After 7 or 8 years my first difficulty with Omni VI...no signals on 20 meters
but audio, and audio and signals on all other bands.  No power output  on all
bands but low-level signal is there.  I know it has to go back, but wonder if
anyone can comment on what may be the problem.  I went into it to adjust the
bfo, which was off a significant amount--couldn't quite at the LSB BFO to 9.000
Mhz but close enough.  Put covers back on, and was in receive when it stopped
receiving on 20 meters.

I'll bet I'm no the only one!  Thanks.

73, will, wj9b, dit dit