Re: [TenTec] Power Supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Power Supply
From: Jim Lowman <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:57:15 -0800
Hi Paul,

This message is the reason that your messages are being held for approval.
The rules for the list specifically prohibit *any* reference to auctions or auction sites, especially eBay.
Attempting to disguise the reference only worsens the situation.

73 de Jim - AD6CW

ultrafixedwing@juno.com wrote:

I've seen power supplies for the Paragon 585 for sale and my question is this? Which is the proper supply sold as an option for the rig? On E--y (that auction site), and the archives of this list, I've seen 960's, 961's and 962's listed as the matching supply for the Paragon 1.
Thanks,
Paul
KS2S