[TenTec] PTO LUBE

To: <k4rv@mindspring.com>,"TenTec Contesting" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PTO LUBE
From: "Ed Worst" <edworst@att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:39:09 -0600
I just finished cleaning and re-greasing my PTO using Mobil 1 Synthetic
Grease (available at Auto Zone).  Prior to that, I did another PTO using
White Lithium grease (available from Sears and bicycle shops).  And before
that, I used the Ten-Tec grease that came in a PTO rebuild kit.  Since I
don't know what the Ten-Tec grease really is, I'd prefer either the Mobil 1
or White Lithium grease.  The White Lithium grease is a little thinner, and
the PTO tunes a little easier, but both seem to work very well and I expect
will last a long time.

73,
ed - k9ew