Re: [TenTec] About the ACOM/Orion

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] About the ACOM/Orion
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:31:35 -0600
I may be wrong here, but isn't ACOM the same company that Alpha-Power
worked with in Bulgaria and taught them the ropes only to have them
cheapen up the parts in the Alpha 91b to the extent that Alpha brought
the manufacture of that amp back to the USA?  Did they respond by copying
the 87A design with the 2000A?  Maybe they didn't understand what the
"arc fault" was supposed to be?  Or do I completely misunderstand the
situation with them?

        73, Duane

Duane Calvin, AC5AA
Austin, Texas