[TenTec] RE: ARGOSY II as a 'new' QRP rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: ARGOSY II as a 'new' QRP rig
From: Winfried.Schilke@t-online.de (winfried schilke)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:45:20 +0100
High,
in the last 10 years I owned an
Argosy
Argosy II
Argonaut II
Argonaut V
the differents and the reason to sell the Argosy `s were the "sensitivity of
the rigs".
I made a lot of tests.
With the Argonaut II and the Argonaut V, I could pick up weak signals, I
couldn`t receive with the Argosy`s. On the other side the sound of the
analog Argosy was the best.
73
Winfried
DK6JK