Re: [TenTec] F.S. LDG AT-11MP auto tuner

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] F.S. LDG AT-11MP auto tuner
From: HBW0MXY@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:44:47 EST
Gang:

Sorry for my posting to the whole list about my questions on the LDG   RT-11
remote tuner.  I keep forgetting that hitting the "reply" button sends it to
the whole list and not the individual writer.  My apologies for that.

However, now that its out, it can't be taken back.   In the meantime, perhaps
some others have had some experience with the LDG  RT-11 remote tuner and
could help me with my questions.

73,            Hal                     W0MXY