Re: [TenTec] PAINT AND TECHNICAL ISSUE

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PAINT AND TECHNICAL ISSUE
From: "Phil Chambley, Sr." <k4dpk@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:36:26 -0500
I got some computer matched at Autobody Supply Inc. in Rome, GA.

The  can is labelled MBC34353*** A , which may or might not be traceable to
a formula.

You can see the little amplifier I painted in the Homebrew and Dry Transfer
sections on my web site.

Phil
VFO Stabilizers and PEP adapters for wattmeters...Check out
http://home.comcast.net/~k4dpk