[TenTec] Re: Dissolving PTO grease

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Dissolving PTO grease
From: <dbp@tds.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:59:07 +0000
Hi-
 I use "TRI-FLOW" lubricant with TEFLON. I have had good luck by tilting the
rig almost vertically, removing the tuning knob, and spraying the lubricant
thru the front bearing. You will have to sop up the drippings. Better yet is to
open up the PTO cover and generously spray the PTO shaft itself while working
the tuning shaft from one extreme to the other. In time all of the old grease
will be removed and the PTO will be left with a nice TEFLON coating of
lubricant.
 By it at most Bicycle shops for chain lube.
 73 de dave in NH  K1OPQ
Today's Topics:

   1. Re: OT-W3UIO (Larry Robison)
   2. 210 PS problems (George Osier)
   3. Ten-Tec Model 1320 QRP kit FS (Vince Santis)
   4. fFOR SALE (Raymond Little)
   5. Re: OT-W3UIO (W3UIO)
   6. Re: OT-W3UIO  (Joseph A. & Ruth O. Ryan)
   7. Attn: Omni V.9 Owners (B. Lee Cornwell)
   8. Disolving pto grease (Steve N4LQ)
   9. Re: Disolving pto grease (Stuart Rohre)
  10. Re: Disolving pto grease (Steve N4LQ)
  11. TT 1320 sold (Vince Santis)
  12. Non working clock in OMNI VI ? (dbp@tds.net)
  13. Re: Disolving pto grease (Tim Long)
  14. Re: Non working clock in OMNI VI ? (Steve N4LQ)
  15. Re: Attn: Omni V.9 Owners (jack)
  16. Re: Non working clock in OMNI VI ? (Don  K5AQ)