Re: [TenTec] RE: New firmware for the Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RE: New firmware for the Orion
From: "Tommy" <aldermant@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 20:42:49 -0400
I assume your addressing your post toward Eric. However your dead WRONG; it
was not 'just' his Orion that seemed buggy. Patience? Don't you think
fourteen months shows some patience? Lotta people have a lot of praise for
the Orion, including myself, but that does not excuse the fact that my
Orion's firmware has been buggy since July 2003! Patience?

'JA rig' ? No thanks...right now I'll stick with my Corsair 2, Omni 6, Omni
6 Plus, AND the Orion. However the Orion has to sit in the corner and gather
dust while I wait until my patience is exhausted.

Tom - W4BQF