[TenTec] Jupiter Owners

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter Owners
From: "Reed O. Krenn" <reed_ww3a@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:19:39 -0400
Are there any list members who are Jupiter owners and who live in the
Pittsburgh, PA area? I have a ham friend living there who, after many years,
has finally been bitten by the HF bug, and is looking at various Yaecomwoods.
I have suggested that he consider a Ten Tec Jupiter. Can anyone help save
this lad from the dark side of "The Force" with a local demo?

Please reply off list if you are able to help.

Thanks!
--
Reed / WW3A
reed_ww3a@alltel.net