[TenTec] SteppIR interface with the Orion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] SteppIR interface with the Orion
From: "Bernard(wtrone)" <wtrone@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:35:35 -0500
    Are any of you using the SteppIR transceiver interface with your Orion?  I
can't seem to get the interface to work between my Orion and the SteppIR
control box.  I have checked the pin outs on the connecting cable and they are
correct.  Fluid Motion sent me a new control box and that doesn't seem to work
either.  I have been through the setup procedure described in the manual
probably 15 separate times, step by step.  It just doesn't seem to work.

    So, I'm wondering if my Orion serial interface has a problem or if the
Steppir transceiver interface software has a problem?

    Does anyone on this board have an interface that is working?  If so, maybe
I could ask you a couple of questions off line.

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ