Re: [TenTec] RF Grounding

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Grounding
From: "Billy Cox" <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:05:50 -0500
>Computer systems (Orion, Jupiter and Peg) require special power
>and grounding  techniques. And, dont let anyone tell you any different.

Well now ... put me in Tom's camp ... as some of your "ideas"
seem to go against what the professionals like Polyphaser state.

Tom's done MANY things correctly from reading his details ...

Funny also that "those other brands" don't require such TLC like
wrapping the leads with ferrite and such ...

Interesting, Tom's stated some facts related to a "wonderfulware"
change ... but most seem to have missed that important clue ...

I'm waiting to learn more about the clicks ... as one station on here
rarely misses the chance to blame all those other clicky rigs ... B-)

73 Billy AA4NU