Re: [TenTec] WTB Delta 2 in clean condition

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB Delta 2 in clean condition
From: HBW0MXY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 09:55:19 EDT
Josh:

I have a Ten Tec Delta II rig that I would like to sell.  I have just
accumulated too many rigs, and several of them sit unused.  My Delta II is in
excellent operational and physical shape.  However, it has been sitting unused
in the
box in a closet for a couple of years, so I have decided to sell it, as well
as several other radios that I have.  I took it to a friends place a couple of
years back.  He is a very critical DX'er and net operator.  He commented on
how quiet the receiver is.  It is wonderful.

I would like to sell the radio for $475 + shipping.  I estimate that the
shipping & insurance would be about $20.00.  If it is more than that, I would
cover the extra.   It would come with the hand microphone, instruction book,
and
power cord.

Let me know if you are interested.

73,         Hal                    W0MXY                        Colorado
Springs, CO