Re: [TenTec] Orion - sound card interconnection problem solved.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion - sound card interconnection problem solved.
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:34:39 EST
Dick

I had a problem with getting sound out of Writelog because the output from my
computer was on one channel of the stereo and when I plugged in a mono
connector, it just happened to pick up the "other" channel.  I knew the aduio
was
there because I could plug in headphones and hear it but it would not get into
the radio.  Drove me nuts until I figured it out, ran the output of the
computer from a stereo to mono adapter/splitter and plugged the audio to the
radio
into the proper side.

Radio k4ia
Craig "Buck"