[TenTec] eHam

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] eHam
From: Barry N1EU <n1eu@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:37:25 -0800 (PST)
The only thing I really ever read at eHam are the
Product Reviews.  I think the contributions from so
many ham reviewers over the years should stay in the
public domain.  Sure W4AN can solicit for
contributions to keep the site up and running, but I
think it is wrong to suddenly lock the door on the
archives of reviews that so many have contributed
under the (mistaken) belief that they would be freely
available.

I can subscribe, and many of you can subscribe, but
there will still be hundreds/thousands of hams
worldwide who won't and they still should be able to
freely read the reviews.

This is upsetting . . .

73,
Barry N1EU