Re: [TenTec] Orion Firmware Bug Report

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Firmware Bug Report
From: "Kip Glunt" <r5lul3j02@sneakemail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:51:04 -0500
Thanks Jim!  This explains some of the anomalies I've experienced, doing
some shortwave listening, that didn't make sense to me.  Tuning using 1KHz.
steps and have a stations audio completely disappear in one step when
attempting to find its center frequency!  Tuning range wasn't equal above
and below where you'd expect center to be.  If you understand what I mean
here?

Yes, I hope they fix this!

 73's ... Kip

 - http://www.qsl.net/wb3afl/hamrlt.html