[TenTec] Orion issue resolved

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion issue resolved
From: "Larry Rockfield" <w6ub@nxs.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:29:25 -0500
Previously I posted:
"Have you occasionally noticed while adjusting AGC Threshold or Noise Reduction
level that turning the MULTI control causes the same number to reappear rather
than advancing to the next number, and when the Sweep is turned off (recycle
power sw.) the numbers react as they should?  Again, one of our subscribers
appear to be on target with his concerns of the control processor's ability to
keep pace with events."

Recently, I decided to initiate a MASTER RESET since I had not done so
following several firmware updates, including the current 1.367.  Since the
reset, I have not experienced the condition reported above, nor have I had a
system lock-up with the SWEEP enabled.

Larry W6UB