Re: [TenTec] Re: ORION headphone clicks - the fix!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Re: ORION headphone clicks - the fix!
From: "Ron Notarius WN3VAW" <wn3vaw@fyi.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 00:44:53 -0500
Both in and out of contests, I've operated many PTT radios in CW mode over
the years, going back to a Hot Water 100 & a modified Hallicrafters HT-37.

I've also operated, both in and out of contests, many Ten Tec rigs including
both Argosys, an Argonaut 515, a Corsair I, and most recently (thanks to
W3WH) an Orion.

Sorry Mario, I'm with Scott on this one.  It's an adjustment if you're used
to PTT CW, but it's well worth it.  IMHO, Ten Tec has it right, QSK is
better.  But, as is true of many other things, that is a matter of personal
taste and personal opinion, YMMV, VWPBL(sorry TN)!

73, ron wn3vaw

Was the Lone Ranger's nephew's horse really named Victor?
(in memory of K2ORS)