[TenTec] Orion--K2--706 Re:S56A

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion--K2--706 Re:S56A
From: KD7EFQ@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:17:42 EST
S56A Wrote: I'm glad there are 4 JA manufacturers in global economy producing
radios covering 1,8Mhz to 1,2 Ghz in a single small box...

 Last time I looked, there was only 1 model from JA that did this, and it's
performance specs wern't anywhere near Orion, Omni 6+, or even Jupiter on HF.
Of course, If all in one is your thing, that's great. I prefer to separate my
HF/VHF/UHF, and if I have problems with one, I don't have to send everything in
and be radioless during repairs. 73.