Re: [TenTec] Orion panel heat solution

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion panel heat solution
From: "Ken & Linda Burrough" <w8keb@1st.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:53:54 -0500
I put the ten-Tec fan on my Orion the day I brought it home from
Sevierville.  It is on the Heat Sink and keeps the front of the Orion above
the display cool, every once in a while I can feel a little heat, but for
the most part it is cooler than most other radio's I have owned.  Try it on
the heat sink, it may stay cool for you and could keep you from marring the
top to the Orion.

Ken/w8keb