[TenTec] RE: TT/ Contesting

To: "Ten Tec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: TT/ Contesting
From: "Ronnie Zoerb" <r.zoerb@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 08:37:39 -0700
Hello all,

Not for everyone but I do find "contesting" a challenge, a demanding teacher
and most of the time a rewarding experience. Without going into a long
explanation of why "it works for me", I will just say that I enjoy it, makes
me
a much better and more knowledgeable operator.

 QRP does "trip my trigger" and does add to the challenge and rewards. (for
me!).

To make this a "On Topic" posting, I find my Omni VI Opt3 has a lot of
potential that I, as an operator have not yet harvested. Have only had it 5
years or so still learning... hi.

72/73  Ron   KI0II