VS: VS: [TenTec] Titan 425 & TT Transceiver QSK

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: VS: VS: [TenTec] Titan 425 & TT Transceiver QSK
From: "elstar-mt" <elstar@elstar.fi>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:14:52 +0200
Hello Ken

Yes , you are right exactly.
I had 1989 - 1994 modified system , where I did listen even K4 / big Vacuum
relay was
activated,
Now I was thinking same on Orion and did not remember first my modification.
I will do same modification soon into new setup.
Sorry my error and thank you for good remaining text , which is good to save
anyway.

GL es 73 ;  Marl OH3LX.